Family heirloom - the clock of doom. File Reference: Memory Stick D Verde: / Open Book / Scriptwriting / Dialogues / Family heirloom – the clock of doom

https://adrianwhyattcreativewritingetc.blogspot.com/2025/11/family-heirloom-clock-of-doom-file.html

File Reference: Memory Stick D Verde: / Open Book / Scriptwriting / Dialogues / Family heirloom – the clock of doom


Write a dialogue between two characters – a prompt used often is that one has something that the other wants, but can´t have. Make the dialogue as unexpected. Have fun.


Think of – what are you doing? Don´t do that? What do you do that for?


Family heirloom – the clock of doom


To the tune of here comes the bride


With a bit of the theme tune from to the manor born thrown in


Adam the Antsy property developer:


Your house is really prime


But it doesn´t look like you´ve got a dime


Eve the Shire-Reeve: Your right


But I´m ever so tight!


And if you want me to sell,


I say


Get on your way


to hell!


Adam the Antsy Property Developer:


I love your passion


And your sense of fashion


Rather than us getting all stroppy


Why don´t we meet for coffee?


Eve the Shire-Reeve:


That would be great


Let´s fix a date


How about tea


at three


At the Old Pantry


Up in the gantry!


Scene 2: The Old Pantry


Eve the Shire-Reeve:


I don´t want to be a grouse


But I´m very attached


Practically thatched


To my enormous house


I´m not going to part


I´d like to tart


it up though


If you´d like to give it a go


But to be honest, since the rest of the family died


I´ve tried


To get over it, but feel all alone


Like a dog


With neither a sprog


Nor a bone


But last night I had a dream


About a man who´d treat me


you see,


like a Queen bee


Adam the Antsy Property Developer:


If you don´t mind


could you be só kind


As to tell me


What this chap


Looks like, I´d like to give him a clap


Because he would seem to have the finest taste


In the feminine race?


Eve the Shire-Reeve:


It´s you,


yourself


I want to woo


Take you off the shelf


In short,


marked bought!


Adam the Antsy Property Developer:


I also had a dream


Of a similar meme


It gave me a fright


In the middle of the night


And the lady,


who went boo!


Looked just like you!


Perhaps, rather than getting ditched,


We´re meant to get hitched!


Eve the Shire-Reeve:


Well that´s fate!


Please don´t hesitate!


Get down on your shoe!


So I can say


today…


Adam the Property Developer:


I do!


Both (chorus) repeated with joy until they both get hoarse:


She was to the manor born. And of that she will not be shorn.



Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Could Britain Rejoin the EU? Give me your answer, do! Memory Stick Reference: D Verde : \Open Book \Scriptwriting \Own initiative - Dialogue plus brief discussion or comment back / Could Britain Rejoin the EU? Give me your answer, do

Open Book / Creative Writing / 2-15-12-2025-7534 – Christmas and Keats themes. 1. I´m the turkey lurkey 2. I´m a stocking Don´t be a-mocking. 3. All I got was a card. St. Spyridon of Tremithus´s message and warning. 4. Joys of a 60s Christmas. I´ve got a new stove. All mauve! 5. Tribute to Keats, starting with a line from a poem of his. Plus an Ode to Cunk. Of hemlock have we drunk!