1. Flower Power and 2. But Happiness Floats - 2 poems from Friday 21/6/4/7/2025/7533 Silverlining Charity Creative Writing General Session by Adrian Dean Whyatt


https://adrianwhyattcreativewritingetc.blogspot.com/2025/07/1-flower-power-and-2-but-happiness.html

https://www.blogger.com/u/1/blog/post/edit/4730002146477605862/3049260009998539330


1. Flower Power and 2. But Happiness Floats - 2 poems from Friday 21/6/4/7/2025/7533 Silverlining Charity Creative Writing General Session by Adrian Dean Whyatt

Memory Stick Reference: Memory Stick COR DE ROSA D:/Silverlining/Creative Writing/General Sessions/ 21-6-4-7-2025-7533 Friday 





1.Flower Power 

Flower

Power

Colours

Worthy of troubadours

And paramours

Spicing

And Dicing

Concrete

Working through the splicing

Blues

The hue of loud shoes

A yellow

That wants to below

A rinky dink

Pink


Don´t shrink

from violets

Or castagnets


Be free

There´s always something to see


Then along comes a bee

A pollinator, so necessary


I bend over on my knee

And when smelling them I feel wonderfully free



2. But happiness floats

And sometimes it gloats

And it jumps over moats

Full of joy

So many modes it does employ


The rhythm of ecstasy

And of joyous unexpectasy


Of your team scoring

Even while you are snoring

Welcome to heaven

That´s for all the leaven


Where we want to go

To take part in the ultimate show

Don´t you know!


Better than going to hell

Tortured by an ever-ringing bell


So, let´s not get too snappy

Let´s be happy!

 

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Could Britain Rejoin the EU? Give me your answer, do! Memory Stick Reference: D Verde : \Open Book \Scriptwriting \Own initiative - Dialogue plus brief discussion or comment back / Could Britain Rejoin the EU? Give me your answer, do

Family heirloom - the clock of doom. File Reference: Memory Stick D Verde: / Open Book / Scriptwriting / Dialogues / Family heirloom – the clock of doom

Open Book / Creative Writing / 2-15-12-2025-7534 – Christmas and Keats themes. 1. I´m the turkey lurkey 2. I´m a stocking Don´t be a-mocking. 3. All I got was a card. St. Spyridon of Tremithus´s message and warning. 4. Joys of a 60s Christmas. I´ve got a new stove. All mauve! 5. Tribute to Keats, starting with a line from a poem of his. Plus an Ode to Cunk. Of hemlock have we drunk!