Friday 3-16-5-2025-7533+ General session poems 1. Noone´s awake. 2. Round and round it goes

https://adrianwhyattcreativewritingetc.blogspot.com/2025/05/friday-3-16-5-2025-7533-general-session.html

https://www.blogger.com/u/1/blog/post/edit/4730002146477605862/1997752880047475749

 

Friday 3-16-5-2025-7533+ General session poems 1. Noone´s awake. 2. Round and round it goes

 

Noone´s awake

Makes me feel like a rake





On the take

And a bit of a fake

But I´m around

And can´t hear a sound



2. Round and round it goes 

Round and round it goes

Where to, who knows

Accompanied by the moon

And people who occasionally croon

And the planets and the odd asteroid

Try not to get paranoid

That one might crash into the sea

Because now we have missiles

To deal with heavenly trials

So, we are much better defended

Against being terribly upended

By parts of our solar system

And even beyond, on a terrible mission.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Could Britain Rejoin the EU? Give me your answer, do! Memory Stick Reference: D Verde : \Open Book \Scriptwriting \Own initiative - Dialogue plus brief discussion or comment back / Could Britain Rejoin the EU? Give me your answer, do

Family heirloom - the clock of doom. File Reference: Memory Stick D Verde: / Open Book / Scriptwriting / Dialogues / Family heirloom – the clock of doom

Open Book / Creative Writing / 2-15-12-2025-7534 – Christmas and Keats themes. 1. I´m the turkey lurkey 2. I´m a stocking Don´t be a-mocking. 3. All I got was a card. St. Spyridon of Tremithus´s message and warning. 4. Joys of a 60s Christmas. I´ve got a new stove. All mauve! 5. Tribute to Keats, starting with a line from a poem of his. Plus an Ode to Cunk. Of hemlock have we drunk!