Silverlining/Creative Writing/General Sessions/22-3-4-4-2025-7533.rtf

 https://adrianwhyattcreativewritingetc.blogspot.com/2025/04/silverliningcreative-writinggeneral.html



Silverlining/Creative Writing/General Sessions/22-3-4-4-2025-7533.rtf



Title:


Rainy Weather


Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas

But, that´s quite enough, if you please.


I´m at the end of my tether,

If you please.


Record storms

And new norms


April showers

With all the Atlantic´s powers.


Sunshine on Monday says the forecast.

So, let´s not be too downcast!


Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Could Britain Rejoin the EU? Give me your answer, do! Memory Stick Reference: D Verde : \Open Book \Scriptwriting \Own initiative - Dialogue plus brief discussion or comment back / Could Britain Rejoin the EU? Give me your answer, do

Family heirloom - the clock of doom. File Reference: Memory Stick D Verde: / Open Book / Scriptwriting / Dialogues / Family heirloom – the clock of doom

Open Book / Creative Writing / 2-15-12-2025-7534 – Christmas and Keats themes. 1. I´m the turkey lurkey 2. I´m a stocking Don´t be a-mocking. 3. All I got was a card. St. Spyridon of Tremithus´s message and warning. 4. Joys of a 60s Christmas. I´ve got a new stove. All mauve! 5. Tribute to Keats, starting with a line from a poem of his. Plus an Ode to Cunk. Of hemlock have we drunk!