London Goldsmiths´ College Open Book Creative Writing Monday 24-9-7-10-2024-7533

 Memory Stick address: 12/Volumes/AZUL CLARO/Open Book/Creative Writing/24-9-7-10-2024-7533 Monday.docx

12/Volumes/AZUL CLARO/Open Book/Creative Writing/24-9-7-10-2024-7533 Monday.docx


Page 1 of 3


Tweet summary with blog link:

City blues etc. Revelation etc

https://adrianwhyattcreativewritingetc.blogspot.com/2024/10/london-goldsmiths-college-open-book.html



1.Sorry I´m so late.

This little piece is all I´ve had time to create!


2. I don´t want to be alone tonight

I find all the noises give me a fright


Cuddling up close to you

Would be much warmer too


But then I remember 

My timbers all a trembler


That we should be married

And then we can be carried


Away

We can even roll in the hay


And keep warm that way


In the meantime

I hope my spare room will do just fine!


That will make sure the house is much better

Even when the weather is rather wetter


Than I would ideally like

And not good enough to go and bike


If you can´t make it over

Then think of the White Cliffs of Dover


We´ll meet again

Though I don´t know where or when!


3. City blue runs

Through her veins

Chelsea blue runs through mine

As they say

And I´m the proof

That it´s no spoof


A true fan

Over the course of a life span

Can change their religion

No mere idle smidgeon


But can never change

no matter how far they may live out of range

The club they support

For whom they will have a unique rapport


No matter how bad

it gets, that´s how they´ve gone happily mad!


4. (From the days of Gilgamesh)


Our days are few in number,

Before we head off for our eternal slumber


Whatever we achieve is but a puff of wind

And everything soon gets binned


We all know

The whole world is like a big bow


From which our arrow is shot

Until it gets too hot


Revelation reveals

that everyone steals


And then the whole world

will burn up at the end


Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Could Britain Rejoin the EU? Give me your answer, do! Memory Stick Reference: D Verde : \Open Book \Scriptwriting \Own initiative - Dialogue plus brief discussion or comment back / Could Britain Rejoin the EU? Give me your answer, do

Family heirloom - the clock of doom. File Reference: Memory Stick D Verde: / Open Book / Scriptwriting / Dialogues / Family heirloom – the clock of doom

Open Book / Creative Writing / 2-15-12-2025-7534 – Christmas and Keats themes. 1. I´m the turkey lurkey 2. I´m a stocking Don´t be a-mocking. 3. All I got was a card. St. Spyridon of Tremithus´s message and warning. 4. Joys of a 60s Christmas. I´ve got a new stove. All mauve! 5. Tribute to Keats, starting with a line from a poem of his. Plus an Ode to Cunk. Of hemlock have we drunk!